Okay, this filling took a little more loosening. I had to use pliers, a baseball bat and a large camel.
As a result, it’s a bit crumbly. It’s certainly not all there.
See, I’d heard a while ago that Bendis was to take over the two main X-Men books. But I was then told that Jason Aaron was staying on Wolverine And The X-Men. How to put an X in that circle?
Apparently, Bendis will write both Uncanny X-Men and relaunch X-Men. Jason Aaron will continue to write Wolverine And The X-Men. And yes, as Bendis wrote, what he is actually doing with Marvel is a whole lot bigger than that. Which tempts me to speculate it will be part of one enormous cosmic story that will see the X-Men go spacewards with the Guardians Of The Galaxy against Thanos or whatnot. Well, they do all live on an asteroid…
Like I said this one is a slightly dodgier filling than the rest. Let’s see how it all pans out…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017