What’s happening after Avengers Vs X-Men? There are rumors and there are guesses. The only thing I know — this fall in comics is shaping up to be just as eventful as was Fall 2011, which is saying something.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
There’s a number of Amazing Spider-Man and Avengers rumours doing the rounds right now, but most seem to be completely spurious.* Interestingly, the only two to carry any weight with me at all both relate to the possibility of a cross-over between Marvel Studios’ movies and Sony’s Spider-Man series.
I might be a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, or at least the earlier episodes that I’ve seen, but I certainly don’t self identify as a Brony.
Last time we ventured into this particular territory, I gave you a spoiler warning. So here it is again.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Okay, these are a bunch of rumours running around regarding whatever happens after Avengers Vs X-Men at Marvel. Some of these are bound to be wrong. Apart from the Iron Man one, obviously…
When Image Comics signed up Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch’s book Americas’ Got Powers, it was a real coup. One of the biggest name A-list artists in comics and a media broadcaster with a massive profile in the UK and a growing one in the US.
The last we heard from Jim Starlin was annoyance that he didn’t even get an invite to see the Avengers movie, featuring his own Thanos in the end credits
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017