What’s happening after Avengers Vs X-Men? There are rumors and there are guesses. The only thing I know — this fall in comics is shaping up to be just as eventful as was Fall 2011, which is saying something.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
There’s a number of Amazing Spider-Man and Avengers rumours doing the rounds right now, but most seem to be completely spurious.* Interestingly, the only two to carry any weight with me at all both relate to the possibility of a cross-over between Marvel Studios’ movies and Sony’s Spider-Man series.
I might be a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, or at least the earlier episodes that I’ve seen, but I certainly don’t self identify as a Brony.
Last time we ventured into this particular territory, I gave you a spoiler warning. So here it is again.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Okay, these are a bunch of rumours running around regarding whatever happens after Avengers Vs X-Men at Marvel. Some of these are bound to be wrong. Apart from the Iron Man one, obviously…
When Image Comics signed up Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch’s book Americas’ Got Powers, it was a real coup. One of the biggest name A-list artists in comics and a media broadcaster with a massive profile in the UK and a growing one in the US.
The last we heard from Jim Starlin was annoyance that he didn’t even get an invite to see the Avengers movie, featuring his own Thanos in the end credits
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017