What’s happening after Avengers Vs X-Men? There are rumors and there are guesses. The only thing I know — this fall in comics is shaping up to be just as eventful as was Fall 2011, which is saying something.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
There’s a number of Amazing Spider-Man and Avengers rumours doing the rounds right now, but most seem to be completely spurious.* Interestingly, the only two to carry any weight with me at all both relate to the possibility of a cross-over between Marvel Studios’ movies and Sony’s Spider-Man series.
I might be a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, or at least the earlier episodes that I’ve seen, but I certainly don’t self identify as a Brony.
Last time we ventured into this particular territory, I gave you a spoiler warning. So here it is again.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Okay, these are a bunch of rumours running around regarding whatever happens after Avengers Vs X-Men at Marvel. Some of these are bound to be wrong. Apart from the Iron Man one, obviously…
When Image Comics signed up Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch’s book Americas’ Got Powers, it was a real coup. One of the biggest name A-list artists in comics and a media broadcaster with a massive profile in the UK and a growing one in the US.
The last we heard from Jim Starlin was annoyance that he didn’t even get an invite to see the Avengers movie, featuring his own Thanos in the end credits
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017