Well, why the hell not? Maybe we’ll get a new Newcastle?
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #0
Written by JEFF LEMIRE
Art by MIKEL JANIN
Cover by RYAN SOOK
On sale SEPTEMBER 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Find out what young John Constantine was like in the early days of The New 52, and meet the villain who plans to kill him and the entire team!
UPDATE: “New52castle”, very good Ian.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017