Well, why the hell not? Maybe we’ll get a new Newcastle?
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #0
Written by JEFF LEMIRE
Art by MIKEL JANIN
Cover by RYAN SOOK
On sale SEPTEMBER 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Find out what young John Constantine was like in the early days of The New 52, and meet the villain who plans to kill him and the entire team!
UPDATE: “New52castle”, very good Ian.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018