We all know Disney’s Club Penguin. If we have kids. If not, it’s the real life version of Puffin Party from Four Lions. An environment safe for kids where they can play as penguins and meet fellow penguins, controlled by other children, from around the world. And definitely not a place for global terrorists to meet and plot their next mission.
Anyway, from June, it all goes a bit Marvel as the Avengers and Spider-Man franchises get Penguinised and enter the Club Penguin virtual world, allowing kids to dress their peguins up as Marvel penguins. No Wolverine though.
The locations are also being transformed, with a bank, a jail and a superhero HQ to enact your favourite superheroes-as-penguins scenes and fight a big robot calles Destructobot.
It launches June 14th… have you signed
yourself your child up yet?
Visit to see the Marvel takeover.
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017