We all know Disney’s Club Penguin. If we have kids. If not, it’s the real life version of Puffin Party from Four Lions. An environment safe for kids where they can play as penguins and meet fellow penguins, controlled by other children, from around the world. And definitely not a place for global terrorists to meet and plot their next mission.
Anyway, from June, it all goes a bit Marvel as the Avengers and Spider-Man franchises get Penguinised and enter the Club Penguin virtual world, allowing kids to dress their peguins up as Marvel penguins. No Wolverine though.
The locations are also being transformed, with a bank, a jail and a superhero HQ to enact your favourite superheroes-as-penguins scenes and fight a big robot calles Destructobot.
It launches June 14th… have you signed
yourself your child up yet?
Visit to see the Marvel takeover.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017