Fourth-place American Idolist and lead singer of Daughtry, Chris Daughtry talked to Rolling Stone magazine about his collaboration with Jim Lee for the We Can Be Heroes charity being promoted by DC Entertainment. He’s rerecorded his bestselling song Rescue Me acoustically to benefit the charity. But that’s not all.
As part of the campaign, he and Lee worked together on a sketch of Batman that will have its debut at Comic-Con. “I drew it, Jim Lee did the inks and then Sinclair did the colors, so it’s a three-part progression,” he says of the illustration. “I’m actually pretty proud of it. They’re gonna take this whole art exhibition and take it around the world for two years, then it’ll go on auction. It’s hundreds of artists that are submitting original artwork to this.”
Sounds like we have quite a San Diego Comic Con ahead of us…
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017