Fourth-place American Idolist and lead singer of Daughtry, Chris Daughtry talked to Rolling Stone magazine about his collaboration with Jim Lee for the We Can Be Heroes charity being promoted by DC Entertainment. He’s rerecorded his bestselling song Rescue Me acoustically to benefit the charity. But that’s not all.
As part of the campaign, he and Lee worked together on a sketch of Batman that will have its debut at Comic-Con. “I drew it, Jim Lee did the inks and then Sinclair did the colors, so it’s a three-part progression,” he says of the illustration. “I’m actually pretty proud of it. They’re gonna take this whole art exhibition and take it around the world for two years, then it’ll go on auction. It’s hundreds of artists that are submitting original artwork to this.”
Sounds like we have quite a San Diego Comic Con ahead of us…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017