Don’t we all remember this one fondly, from our youth? I can’t even tell you how many dimes I pumped into the Fix-It Felix Jr. cabinet down at Litwak’s Family Fun Centre, circa 1982.
And now it’s back. You can play the original, Tobikomi 8-bit classic on the official Wreck-It Ralph site and see just why Fix-It Felix Jr. was called a Donkey Kong beater. Take that, you damned dirty ape.
Okay, either that, or it’s a new tie-in game modelled after 80s coin-ops, featured in the upcoming Wreck-It Ralph, online to play now and soon set to appear in cabinet form around the US.
I’m going to get some practice in so I can seem like an expert if I find one in my local cinema foyer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014