Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
The Nerdy Show crew had a chance to check out the first 20 minutes of the new episode of Telltale Games’ Walking Dead Episode 2. Now we interview Richard Iggo about how the decisions players made in Episode 1 will affect Episode 2, the complexities of narrative-driven gameplay, and how it ties in with the comic.
Hear more of our experience with Walking Dead Episode 2 in our E3 – day 2 podcast.
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018