Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
The Nerdy Show crew had a chance to check out the first 20 minutes of the new episode of Telltale Games’ Walking Dead Episode 2. Now we interview Richard Iggo about how the decisions players made in Episode 1 will affect Episode 2, the complexities of narrative-driven gameplay, and how it ties in with the comic.
Hear more of our experience with Walking Dead Episode 2 in our E3 – day 2 podcast.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017