Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
The Nerdy Show crew had a chance to check out the first 20 minutes of the new episode of Telltale Games’ Walking Dead Episode 2. Now we interview Richard Iggo about how the decisions players made in Episode 1 will affect Episode 2, the complexities of narrative-driven gameplay, and how it ties in with the comic.
Hear more of our experience with Walking Dead Episode 2 in our E3 – day 2 podcast.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017