Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
The Nerdy Show crew had a chance to check out the first 20 minutes of the new episode of Telltale Games’ Walking Dead Episode 2. Now we interview Richard Iggo about how the decisions players made in Episode 1 will affect Episode 2, the complexities of narrative-driven gameplay, and how it ties in with the comic.
Hear more of our experience with Walking Dead Episode 2 in our E3 – day 2 podcast.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017