Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
Earth’s Mightiest Heroes Assemble for a new fighting game experience on the Kinect and WiiU. Watch Cap and Matt pose like Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, and Magneto and smash each other into a bloody pulp (virtually). We interview Jessica Crockett, product manager for Ubisoft’s Avengers: Battle For Earth, and press her to find out more about this forthcoming game. We like what we know: it’s based on Secret Invasion and is being worked on with Leinil Francis Yu and Peter David. What else is in store? Just press play.
Hear more of our experience with The Avengers: Battle For Earth in our E3 – day 1 podcast.
- Andy Weir On Why ‘Wonder Woman’ Sets Little Girls Up For Disappointment - July 23, 2017
- Sneak Peek Of The Legend Of Korra: Turf Wars Part 1 At SDCC – And Part 2 Announced! - July 23, 2017
- MacKenzie Cadenhead To Write Disney Spider-Man Book ‘Deck The Malls!’, With Christmas Venom - July 23, 2017
- Women Of Marvel Panel At SDCC: Rainbow Rowell’s Runaways Has The Same Plot As The Country Bears Movie - July 23, 2017
- Bringing Back Longshot, And More From The Marvel ResurrXion Panel At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017