Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
Earth’s Mightiest Heroes Assemble for a new fighting game experience on the Kinect and WiiU. Watch Cap and Matt pose like Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, and Magneto and smash each other into a bloody pulp (virtually). We interview Jessica Crockett, product manager for Ubisoft’s Avengers: Battle For Earth, and press her to find out more about this forthcoming game. We like what we know: it’s based on Secret Invasion and is being worked on with Leinil Francis Yu and Peter David. What else is in store? Just press play.
Hear more of our experience with The Avengers: Battle For Earth in our E3 – day 1 podcast.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017