Nerdy Show reports from E3 for Bleeding Cool.
Earth’s Mightiest Heroes Assemble for a new fighting game experience on the Kinect and WiiU. Watch Cap and Matt pose like Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, and Magneto and smash each other into a bloody pulp (virtually). We interview Jessica Crockett, product manager for Ubisoft’s Avengers: Battle For Earth, and press her to find out more about this forthcoming game. We like what we know: it’s based on Secret Invasion and is being worked on with Leinil Francis Yu and Peter David. What else is in store? Just press play.
Hear more of our experience with The Avengers: Battle For Earth in our E3 – day 1 podcast.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018