Last year, a couple of guys from British Columbia went online posing as underage girls looking for sexual partners. They would arrange to meet up with older men and then arrive, with a camera, dressed up as Batman or The Flash.
You can see how that might go viral.
Now it’s gone to court. Three local men, Andrew Karl Westerberg, 24, Todd Michael Paice, 48, and Kevin Robert Gill, 36, have been charged with child luring as a result.
The local police have stated “I want to emphasize that the RCMP discourages this type of activity… We understand that the males involved had good intentions, but it can be challenging even for trained police officers to properly gather evidence in such a way that suspects can be charged. And significantly, the males put themselves and other members of the public at risk by engaging in this type of activity, and that is never a good thing.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg–H5FuBwE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhwqAfjvx4
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018