Last year, a couple of guys from British Columbia went online posing as underage girls looking for sexual partners. They would arrange to meet up with older men and then arrive, with a camera, dressed up as Batman or The Flash.
You can see how that might go viral.
Now it’s gone to court. Three local men, Andrew Karl Westerberg, 24, Todd Michael Paice, 48, and Kevin Robert Gill, 36, have been charged with child luring as a result.
The local police have stated “I want to emphasize that the RCMP discourages this type of activity… We understand that the males involved had good intentions, but it can be challenging even for trained police officers to properly gather evidence in such a way that suspects can be charged. And significantly, the males put themselves and other members of the public at risk by engaging in this type of activity, and that is never a good thing.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg–H5FuBwE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhwqAfjvx4
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017