Last year, a couple of guys from British Columbia went online posing as underage girls looking for sexual partners. They would arrange to meet up with older men and then arrive, with a camera, dressed up as Batman or The Flash.
You can see how that might go viral.
Now it’s gone to court. Three local men, Andrew Karl Westerberg, 24, Todd Michael Paice, 48, and Kevin Robert Gill, 36, have been charged with child luring as a result.
The local police have stated “I want to emphasize that the RCMP discourages this type of activity… We understand that the males involved had good intentions, but it can be challenging even for trained police officers to properly gather evidence in such a way that suspects can be charged. And significantly, the males put themselves and other members of the public at risk by engaging in this type of activity, and that is never a good thing.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg–H5FuBwE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhwqAfjvx4
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017