Last year, a couple of guys from British Columbia went online posing as underage girls looking for sexual partners. They would arrange to meet up with older men and then arrive, with a camera, dressed up as Batman or The Flash.
You can see how that might go viral.
Now it’s gone to court. Three local men, Andrew Karl Westerberg, 24, Todd Michael Paice, 48, and Kevin Robert Gill, 36, have been charged with child luring as a result.
The local police have stated “I want to emphasize that the RCMP discourages this type of activity… We understand that the males involved had good intentions, but it can be challenging even for trained police officers to properly gather evidence in such a way that suspects can be charged. And significantly, the males put themselves and other members of the public at risk by engaging in this type of activity, and that is never a good thing.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg–H5FuBwE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkhwqAfjvx4
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017