AVXWatch: We told you about Cyclops saying “No More Avengers” a while ago… now it makes sense. Some kind of sense. Welcome. courtesy of USA Today, to the Phoenix Five.
Adds Fraction: “They’re wildly evolving the world overnight. They’re doing the work of a Phoenix, only instead of one there’s five and each one has their own personality and thoughts, and things are great at first. But they’re the X-Men. They’re going to stop getting along at some point, and batten down the hatches.”
Meanwhile, the Avengers are hiding out and watching of all this unfold, and there will be some differences of opinion about what’s going on. However, Captain America isn’t going to back down, which causes Cyclops to make the statement that Marvel already is using as a teaser for the AvX second act: “No more Avengers.”
RunningDeadWatch: Robert Kirkman talks about the Walking Dead obstacle course at San Diego during Comic Con…
“You can run, jog, walk,” he said. “I’m probably going to crawl.”
AllianceWatch: Laura Hudson leaves EIC of Comics Alliance in order to write more. The Queen is dead, long live… the… two joint co-Kings.
RamaWatch: Jill Pantozzi leaves Newsarama… is something in the air?
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
Raised from the grave by the Black Lanterns, the dead Batman raged through the DC Universe as zombie. With the Blackest Night: Batman Zombie Mask you too can become the undead Dark Knight this Halloween!
Marvel Entertainment is seeking talented mid and senior-level front-end and back-end web developers.
To hold you over, take a first look at the covers for the BEFORE WATCHMEN titles hitting stores this September:
Take an exclusive first look at Cully Hamner’s variant cover for ACTION COMICS #11!
While all of this progress and growth was happening in the world, well intentioned parents and citizens were convincing their children to burn all their comic books in the United States.
A judge on Wednesday signed off on a settlement between Nancy Silberkleit and Jon Goldwater, the co-CEOs of Archie Comic Publications, even as Goldwater’s nieces told the judge in court papers that they think both chief executives’ “hands are dirty.”
My variant cover for Sabretooth Reborn! lots of fun to do. Pencils and Inks.
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018