Now, you can also tune in to Logo.
Logo is, I understand, a channel targeted towards the LGBT community. I’m not quite sure how Misfits meets that mandate, but maybe they’re branching out somehow, for some reason. Or maybe Misfits just developed a big following with Logo’s target audience. If it has happened, it’s not something I can see from my vantage point here in the UK.
There’s a certain amount homophobic dialogue in the show – which is to say, dialogue that displays homophobia on the part of the characters, not the program makers. Beyond this, sexual orientation hasn’t been the focus of any episodes I’ve seen, though Rich would know for sure.
Still, there you go. Logo have taken a punt on Misfits. I hope it’s a hit for them. You can start watching at 10PM ET/PT on Thursday, July 19.
Rich adds: For those new to Misfits, here’s how Bleeding Cool broke the story of the show’s existence and followed it through…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014