I’ve got a habit of reading the French newspapers online, thanks to Google Translate. Maybe it’s beause I’m so curious about the French films that never get a release internationally. There’s an awful lot of them.
I was feeling pretty crummy for the last few days, though, so it looks like the rest of the internet was enjoying these pictures from Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo before I made my way back to Le Monde.
Some of the images look like stills, while others are behind-the-scenes snaps that have been treated to the same filter and colour correction work. And I promise you this, not a single one of these images will leave you in any doubt as to who is the directing the film.
The film is an adaptation of Boris Vian’s novel L’Écume des Jours, and stars Audrey Tautou, Romain Duris, Omar Sy and Philippe Torreton. It seems, from the newspaper’s captions, that Gondry himself is playing the role of Dr. Petereater.
I’ll probably idly daydream about very few other films until I finally see this one.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014