An Iron Patriot by any other name.
Apparently, those Iron Man 3 set pictures of James Badge Dale dressed as Iron Patriot were nothing of the sort. They were John Q. Nobody dressed as War Machine, who just happens to look like Iron Patriot now. In fact, maybe he will be called Iron Patriot now, though he’s just the same Rhodey as was War Machine last time around.
Confused? Maybe I should have led with “A War Machine by any other name.” The fact is, we don’t know – and frankly, I don’t care – what name they’ll be giving the character in the film. The important thing is that it’s going to be Rhodey in the suit. There’s the crux.
According to Latino Review, the set pictures were from a scene in which Iron Machine Patriot War Iron War Patriot Machine, or whatever, is providing escort to the Vice President for an excursion to China.
That blurry guy in the suit really could pass for a blurry James Badge Dale with a pair of underpants on his head, though. If you squint. Extremely.
Iron Man 3 is in production now, in cinemas next year. Many more long lens shenanigans to co e in the meantime, I hope.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014