But USA Today has announced that Guillem March will be joining James Tynion as artist on Talon.
As well as telling us that The Strange Talent Of Luther Strode‘s Justin Jordan will be writing the Team Seven series mentioned here, with Jesus Merino on art. That it will tell the story of the new DCU Team Seven rather than the Wildstorm version, as referred to by Steve Trevor in Justice League, set during the period of Action Comics rather than the current day.
Which is why that Zero issue will be so useful to start it off.
UPDATE: CBR have some more covers for Animal Man and Dial H.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017