One Brazilian blog which has previously shown a rather homophobic view of the recent gay marriage plotline in comic books, is claiming that there will be a retailer boycott of Green Lantern products in the country,
Specifically citing Fantastico, a Brazilian TV show that reported the story as the main Green Lantern being gay, alongside shots from the movie, the website reports that leaked proprietary information that indicated that sales of the Green Lantern toy are being cancelled, and that consumers are boycotting them.
The site also calls on Warners to apologise to their customers.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Earth 2 #2 is already selling for $20…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017