One Brazilian blog which has previously shown a rather homophobic view of the recent gay marriage plotline in comic books, is claiming that there will be a retailer boycott of Green Lantern products in the country,
Specifically citing Fantastico, a Brazilian TV show that reported the story as the main Green Lantern being gay, alongside shots from the movie, the website reports that leaked proprietary information that indicated that sales of the Green Lantern toy are being cancelled, and that consumers are boycotting them.
The site also calls on Warners to apologise to their customers.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Earth 2 #2 is already selling for $20…
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017