One Brazilian blog which has previously shown a rather homophobic view of the recent gay marriage plotline in comic books, is claiming that there will be a retailer boycott of Green Lantern products in the country,
Specifically citing Fantastico, a Brazilian TV show that reported the story as the main Green Lantern being gay, alongside shots from the movie, the website reports that leaked proprietary information that indicated that sales of the Green Lantern toy are being cancelled, and that consumers are boycotting them.
The site also calls on Warners to apologise to their customers.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Earth 2 #2 is already selling for $20…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017