One Brazilian blog which has previously shown a rather homophobic view of the recent gay marriage plotline in comic books, is claiming that there will be a retailer boycott of Green Lantern products in the country,
Specifically citing Fantastico, a Brazilian TV show that reported the story as the main Green Lantern being gay, alongside shots from the movie, the website reports that leaked proprietary information that indicated that sales of the Green Lantern toy are being cancelled, and that consumers are boycotting them.
The site also calls on Warners to apologise to their customers.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Earth 2 #2 is already selling for $20…
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018