One Brazilian blog which has previously shown a rather homophobic view of the recent gay marriage plotline in comic books, is claiming that there will be a retailer boycott of Green Lantern products in the country,
Specifically citing Fantastico, a Brazilian TV show that reported the story as the main Green Lantern being gay, alongside shots from the movie, the website reports that leaked proprietary information that indicated that sales of the Green Lantern toy are being cancelled, and that consumers are boycotting them.
The site also calls on Warners to apologise to their customers.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, Earth 2 #2 is already selling for $20…
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018