By the end of the week, the agreement covering the sale of French publishing house Flammarion from Italian publishing house RCS to French publisher Editions Gallimard, should be finalised. Reportedly this is for a sum worth 220 million Euros ($275 million, £175 million), and the deal will include Tintin and Corto Maltese publisher Casterman.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018