By the end of the week, the agreement covering the sale of French publishing house Flammarion from Italian publishing house RCS to French publisher Editions Gallimard, should be finalised. Reportedly this is for a sum worth 220 million Euros ($275 million, £175 million), and the deal will include Tintin and Corto Maltese publisher Casterman.
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018
- Marvel Switches True Believers’ Fantastic Four for Marvel Two-In-One - May 25, 2018