By the end of the week, the agreement covering the sale of French publishing house Flammarion from Italian publishing house RCS to French publisher Editions Gallimard, should be finalised. Reportedly this is for a sum worth 220 million Euros ($275 million, £175 million), and the deal will include Tintin and Corto Maltese publisher Casterman.
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018