Another peek behind the scenes of Skyfall, this time focusing on what makes James Bond the cover model he is: some very expensive clothes.
Good to see some sort of gondola in the clip as it’s definitely a classic Bond vehicle. Perhaps there’s a jet pack in the film somewhere too.
I wish Jany Temine substantiated her comments more. How is she giving the look an edge? What is this 2012 touch? Without more detail I refuse to believe she’s even doing any of these things.
And, yes, she does say that Bond does “a lot of physical stunts with beautiful, glamorous women.”
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014