An official photo from Iron Man 3 featuring a gallery of Iron Man armor, and a more candid convergence of captains from Star Trek (via Wizard World Philly) topped the charts today. Not bad for a Monday.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
But now I’ve been told that DC Comics plans to publish a new Phantom Stranger series. Tying into the character as seen in the Pandora stories in Justice League and New 52 Free Comic Book Day, and clearly intended to be Judas Iscariot transformed. The new series will be written by Dan Didio, and drawn by Astro City‘s Brent Anderson and Scott Hanna.
The following embedded PDF is Not Safe For Work, unless you work in advertising, live in Brazil or Holland, or have one of those proxies installed on your office computer that not even the IT guys know anything about.
Joss Whedon, Stan Lee, Harry Knowles and Morgan Spurlock HeroClix fugures, courtesy of Idle Hands.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
At least a week into production it’s finally official – Iron Man 3 is shooting now. We’ve already had some unofficial set photos, in all their Patriotic glory, but here’s something more polished, courtesy of Marvel.
The MTV Movie Awards did not play here in the UK last night, but tonight instead, while we were “all enjoying” the Jubilee concert. So you’ll have to forgive my Stevie Wonder lovin’ self for not spotting the reveal of a new-look Klingon from the upcoming Star Trek sequel.
All at Wizard World Philadelphia this weekend.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017