Here are sixty whole seconds of this year’s wrinkled throwback to the stuntathons of yore.
The Girl Expendable (aka Expendable-ette, Ms. Expendable or Expendablady) doesn’t seem to be getting much of a look in. Why doesn’t she get her own goldy looking title card?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014