Simon Pegg on rumors that Khan is the new Star Trek villain: “I think people just want to have a scoop. It annoys me – it’s beyond the point to just ferret around for spoilers all the time to try to be the first to break them… It just spoils the film. It masquerades as interest in the movie but really it’s just nosiness and impatience. You just want to say, ‘Oh f— off! Wait for the film!” Read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
This is the cover as solicited to Superman issue nine.
But Lisa Marie, Alicia Lee, Shannon Bayless, Brooke Bayless and Mary Casarreal weren’t back for the remaining two days. Motor City Comic Con promoter Michael Goldman, who said he received complaints, and first asked them to (further) cover up and then leave the show entirely, before the show’s busy Saturday period, giving them a full refund.
Well, at Phoenix Comic Con, I had a much stronger source confirm to me that, yes, it is indeed Alan Scott. On that basis I feel confident in calling it. Keep your Earth 2 #1 in good nick, and start queuing up for Earth 2 #2… right about now.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Simon Pegg is not pleased with people who do my job.* Speaking to The Telegraph, he’s rubbished rumours that Khan is the villain of the new Star Trek film, going on to say:
The most interesting part of the panel to me was Jon discussing his idea for a slightly different ending to (SPOILER COMING).
For his next set of tricks, Singh will telling the story of Marco Polo. According to Screen Daily, casting for the film has started with Gong Li signing on to play a Mongolian Empress.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017