Bleeding Cool has been informed that Dave Bowen (Director of Digital Distribution), Jeff Dillon (Web Development Manager), and Lev Schneider (Programmer) have all been laid off at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Bowen headed up the Diamond Digital initiative – indeed it many ways, it was basically him. What this means for Diamond’s move into digital distibution, letting customers instore download digital comics, is as yet unknown. After an aggressive and exciting launch, it seems to have gone off the boil of late.
This downsizing may be a consequence of this…
Representatives of Diamond Comic Distributors did not not return e-mails sent this morning on the subject
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017