Bleeding Cool has been informed that Dave Bowen (Director of Digital Distribution), Jeff Dillon (Web Development Manager), and Lev Schneider (Programmer) have all been laid off at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Bowen headed up the Diamond Digital initiative – indeed it many ways, it was basically him. What this means for Diamond’s move into digital distibution, letting customers instore download digital comics, is as yet unknown. After an aggressive and exciting launch, it seems to have gone off the boil of late.
This downsizing may be a consequence of this…
Representatives of Diamond Comic Distributors did not not return e-mails sent this morning on the subject
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017