Bleeding Cool has been informed that Dave Bowen (Director of Digital Distribution), Jeff Dillon (Web Development Manager), and Lev Schneider (Programmer) have all been laid off at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Bowen headed up the Diamond Digital initiative – indeed it many ways, it was basically him. What this means for Diamond’s move into digital distibution, letting customers instore download digital comics, is as yet unknown. After an aggressive and exciting launch, it seems to have gone off the boil of late.
This downsizing may be a consequence of this…
Representatives of Diamond Comic Distributors did not not return e-mails sent this morning on the subject
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018