Bleeding Cool has been informed that Dave Bowen (Director of Digital Distribution), Jeff Dillon (Web Development Manager), and Lev Schneider (Programmer) have all been laid off at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Bowen headed up the Diamond Digital initiative – indeed it many ways, it was basically him. What this means for Diamond’s move into digital distibution, letting customers instore download digital comics, is as yet unknown. After an aggressive and exciting launch, it seems to have gone off the boil of late.
This downsizing may be a consequence of this…
Representatives of Diamond Comic Distributors did not not return e-mails sent this morning on the subject
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017