That headline is not a euphemism and I’m sorry it reads so awkwardly. I wish they’d come up with a better name for the award too.
Here’s a video from tonight’s BAFTA ceremony, featuring Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch making nice little references to their respective Moffat shows, to some recent media hullabaloo, and to Moffat’s personal life. Then Moffat himself takes the stage and delivers his acceptance speech which is, frankly, much better than Rich’s one from Friday night. As you’d expect.
It seems that Rolf Harris won an award too, and I just can’t not put that. Rolf frickin’ Harris, man. Cartoon Club was
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014