The following is mindless speculation.
DC Comics is cancelling the title Justice League International with #12 and its Annual, despite the book selling well. It is expected to be replaced by a similar title.
In Justice League, we have seen moves to create a new Justice League featuring Green Arrow that is more aligned with US national policy.
In the FCBD DC New 52 title, we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman fighting a team that seems to include a new Green Lantern, Element Woman, Deadman, Black Adam, a female Atom and Vibe as part of what is termed the Trinity War. But where are the rest of the Justice League?
Could we be getting a new Justice League Of America comic, to start with a zero issue in September, and continue with an issue 1 in October, building up to a Justice League Vs Justice League Of America fight, dubbed the Trinity War?
Like I said, mindless speculation. But it’s paid off in the past…
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018