The following is mindless speculation.
DC Comics is cancelling the title Justice League International with #12 and its Annual, despite the book selling well. It is expected to be replaced by a similar title.
In Justice League, we have seen moves to create a new Justice League featuring Green Arrow that is more aligned with US national policy.
In the FCBD DC New 52 title, we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman fighting a team that seems to include a new Green Lantern, Element Woman, Deadman, Black Adam, a female Atom and Vibe as part of what is termed the Trinity War. But where are the rest of the Justice League?
Could we be getting a new Justice League Of America comic, to start with a zero issue in September, and continue with an issue 1 in October, building up to a Justice League Vs Justice League Of America fight, dubbed the Trinity War?
Like I said, mindless speculation. But it’s paid off in the past…
- Emancipation Day Beats DC Universe Rebirth In Inaugural Mike Wieringo Awards 2017 At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 24, 2017
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017