The following is mindless speculation.
DC Comics is cancelling the title Justice League International with #12 and its Annual, despite the book selling well. It is expected to be replaced by a similar title.
In Justice League, we have seen moves to create a new Justice League featuring Green Arrow that is more aligned with US national policy.
In the FCBD DC New 52 title, we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman fighting a team that seems to include a new Green Lantern, Element Woman, Deadman, Black Adam, a female Atom and Vibe as part of what is termed the Trinity War. But where are the rest of the Justice League?
Could we be getting a new Justice League Of America comic, to start with a zero issue in September, and continue with an issue 1 in October, building up to a Justice League Vs Justice League Of America fight, dubbed the Trinity War?
Like I said, mindless speculation. But it’s paid off in the past…
- Champions #4 And #5 Go To Second Prints… - February 23, 2017
- Yes, Chicago, Andrew Aydin Will Speak At The New Trier High School’s Civil Rights Day After All - February 23, 2017
- Francois Boucq Redrew Scenes From Little Tulip To Be More Acceptable To An English Language Audience - February 23, 2017
- Liberatore Returns To Comics In Heavy Metal #285 With “Ai Shiteru” - February 23, 2017
- The CBLDF Condemn Homeland Security Proposal That Non-Citizens Hand Over Social Media Passwords - February 23, 2017