The following is mindless speculation.
DC Comics is cancelling the title Justice League International with #12 and its Annual, despite the book selling well. It is expected to be replaced by a similar title.
In Justice League, we have seen moves to create a new Justice League featuring Green Arrow that is more aligned with US national policy.
In the FCBD DC New 52 title, we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman fighting a team that seems to include a new Green Lantern, Element Woman, Deadman, Black Adam, a female Atom and Vibe as part of what is termed the Trinity War. But where are the rest of the Justice League?
Could we be getting a new Justice League Of America comic, to start with a zero issue in September, and continue with an issue 1 in October, building up to a Justice League Vs Justice League Of America fight, dubbed the Trinity War?
Like I said, mindless speculation. But it’s paid off in the past…
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017