The following is mindless speculation.
DC Comics is cancelling the title Justice League International with #12 and its Annual, despite the book selling well. It is expected to be replaced by a similar title.
In Justice League, we have seen moves to create a new Justice League featuring Green Arrow that is more aligned with US national policy.
In the FCBD DC New 52 title, we see Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman fighting a team that seems to include a new Green Lantern, Element Woman, Deadman, Black Adam, a female Atom and Vibe as part of what is termed the Trinity War. But where are the rest of the Justice League?
Could we be getting a new Justice League Of America comic, to start with a zero issue in September, and continue with an issue 1 in October, building up to a Justice League Vs Justice League Of America fight, dubbed the Trinity War?
Like I said, mindless speculation. But it’s paid off in the past…
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018