Rich has heard from some of his sources about which iconic character will be reintroduced as a gay man: If my assumptions are correct, we will learn of Alan Scott’s sexual orientation and his role as a Green Lantern of Earth Two in Earth Two #2, out next month. I’ve seen plenty of other theories on which character it will be as well. Do you think it will be Alan Scott?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Understand that this is not a firm story. Not like DC Comics renumbering all their New DCU comics to issues zero through September, say. This is based on a number of well sourced people and involves considerable hearsay.
Here’s a portrait of Batman by Jim Lee as part of a Darkness and Light exhibition held at DC’s new Burbank offices, featuring work by DC creators and others based on DC characters. The exhibition will travel to promote their We Can Be Heroes charitable program, including the The Michael J. Wolf Gallery during San Diego Comic Con.
Here’s the Mike Perkins. cover for Steed And Mrs Peel #0 from Boom this September.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Dan Harmon, the creator and showrunner of Community, was last week sacked from the show and replaced with David Guarascio and Moses Port. I’d imagine those poor guys are right about now either quaking under the bed covers or kidding themselves that they’ll knock their episodes out of the park and “show us all.”
Further to the cast details of earlier today, here are several images from the animated Dark Knight Returns.
We reported yesterday that the release date for G.I. Joe sequel Retaliation has been moved back nine months to March 29th 2013, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has just confirmed that alongside digital post-conversion to 3D, there are also reshoots taking place to create scenes specifically catered to a 3D release.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017