We’ll break this into comic-side and film-side tonite because it’s been a busy week and I skipped last night getting everyone off to Phoenix Comic Con. If I like how it works we might just stick with it.
In the meantime, Kapow attendee Joseph Glass discusses the thought behind his question at the DC panel at Kapow which has sparked a major media attention this week.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And so, at Kapow, with DiDio present, I saw my chance to finally get it off my chest and ask him personally what he meant and why. I honestly didn’t expect much of an answer, or if he’d even remember the interview. I even expected to get groans from the crowd for some reason. Instead, I got an answer back that made me feel genuinely happy. Seriously, no one in that hall was clapping louder than I was, and I laud DiDio and DC for this.
Eleven Thoughts About Eleven Comics – Fantastic Four, HERO, Batman Inc, Youngblood, Amazing Spider-Man, Aquaman, Dark Knight, Hawkman, All Star Western, Secret Avengers, Astonishing X-Men, | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors
As you read this, I am currently flying through the air to the Phoenix Comic Con. But before I hit the airport, I hit the comic shop. And these are a few of the things that caught my eye.
Surprisingly, Dan stated that they had changed DC’s policy in this regard. And they are about to reintroduce a previously existing DC character who was previously straight and now will be “one of our most prominent gay characters.”
In a podcast interview from Alt3red Egos with Steve Engelhart, describing his career in comics, he talked openly about his work on the Ultraverse for Malibu – and what happened when Marvel bought the company and closed down the comics line.
Is it true that, among other things, it reboots parts of Sandman continuity? That’s what I’m hearing…
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016