Here’s a portrait of Batman by Jim Lee as part of a Darkness and Light exhibition held at DC’s new Burbank offices, featuring work by DC creators and others based on DC characters. The exhibition will travel to promote their We Can Be Heroes charitable program, including the The Michael J. Wolf Gallery during San Diego Comic Con.
This is a piece from Dustin Nguyen;
This is a piece by an unknown artist
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017