Today, Dynamite Entertainment is announcing that the oversized hardcover glossy Dynamite Art Of Alex Ross volume, featuring Ross’ cover and design work for Dynamite, will be available from ComiXology for $24.99.
However, on the same day, you could purchase, with free shipping, the fully glossy, gorgeous and coffee table-worthy volume from Amazon for $24.84, with free shipping.
Admittedly, that will take a few days to “download”. But given the choice, which would you rather have?
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017