Today, Dynamite Entertainment is announcing that the oversized hardcover glossy Dynamite Art Of Alex Ross volume, featuring Ross’ cover and design work for Dynamite, will be available from ComiXology for $24.99.
However, on the same day, you could purchase, with free shipping, the fully glossy, gorgeous and coffee table-worthy volume from Amazon for $24.84, with free shipping.
Admittedly, that will take a few days to “download”. But given the choice, which would you rather have?
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017