Today, Dynamite Entertainment is announcing that the oversized hardcover glossy Dynamite Art Of Alex Ross volume, featuring Ross’ cover and design work for Dynamite, will be available from ComiXology for $24.99.
However, on the same day, you could purchase, with free shipping, the fully glossy, gorgeous and coffee table-worthy volume from Amazon for $24.84, with free shipping.
Admittedly, that will take a few days to “download”. But given the choice, which would you rather have?
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018