Today, Dynamite Entertainment is announcing that the oversized hardcover glossy Dynamite Art Of Alex Ross volume, featuring Ross’ cover and design work for Dynamite, will be available from ComiXology for $24.99.
However, on the same day, you could purchase, with free shipping, the fully glossy, gorgeous and coffee table-worthy volume from Amazon for $24.84, with free shipping.
Admittedly, that will take a few days to “download”. But given the choice, which would you rather have?
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017