DC is to rush-solicit the DC Sandman slipcase above for its recent reprinting of the Sandman volumes, in time for Christmas, containing all the books, for $200. And for those who have them already, they will also be releasing a version with just the new reprinting of Sandman volume 10….
You know, with the success of Before Watchmen, maybe it is time for DC to reconsider their Neil Gaiman deal and get Sandman Zero going again.
Retailers have until the weekend to get orders in, if they want to guarantee the box set by then.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018