One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And thanks to Detroit MetroMix for supplying us with these, and other photos, from the show.
Of course these women didn’t stay like this the whole show. Sometimes the shirts do have to go back on.
Although they do seem to struggle keeping them that way.
Naturally they attracted hordes of leering fanboys and photographers. Truth? I prefer this kind of bodypainting, and this kind of look.
Odds are they actually know who Captain America is, as well.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018