One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And thanks to Detroit MetroMix for supplying us with these, and other photos, from the show.
Of course these women didn’t stay like this the whole show. Sometimes the shirts do have to go back on.
Although they do seem to struggle keeping them that way.
Naturally they attracted hordes of leering fanboys and photographers. Truth? I prefer this kind of bodypainting, and this kind of look.
Odds are they actually know who Captain America is, as well.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018