One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And thanks to Detroit MetroMix for supplying us with these, and other photos, from the show.
Of course these women didn’t stay like this the whole show. Sometimes the shirts do have to go back on.
Although they do seem to struggle keeping them that way.
Naturally they attracted hordes of leering fanboys and photographers. Truth? I prefer this kind of bodypainting, and this kind of look.
Odds are they actually know who Captain America is, as well.
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017