One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And thanks to Detroit MetroMix for supplying us with these, and other photos, from the show.
Of course these women didn’t stay like this the whole show. Sometimes the shirts do have to go back on.
Although they do seem to struggle keeping them that way.
Naturally they attracted hordes of leering fanboys and photographers. Truth? I prefer this kind of bodypainting, and this kind of look.
Odds are they actually know who Captain America is, as well.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017