One of the stand out moments, or so I’m told, of the Motor City Comic Con this past weekend.
And thanks to Detroit MetroMix for supplying us with these, and other photos, from the show.
Of course these women didn’t stay like this the whole show. Sometimes the shirts do have to go back on.
Although they do seem to struggle keeping them that way.
Naturally they attracted hordes of leering fanboys and photographers. Truth? I prefer this kind of bodypainting, and this kind of look.
Odds are they actually know who Captain America is, as well.
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Alex Ross’ Mighty Mouse Tops Dynamite’s June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Rocky & Bullwinkle Get A New Comic From American Mythology In June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Nothing On The Cover Or Description For Invincible Iron Man #5 Happens In The Comic - March 22, 2017