I’ve just landed at Phoenix, Arizona (after the air stewardess told us that if we looked out of the left windows, we could see fire and smoke) and have been whisked to my hotel room for tomorrow’s Phoenix Comic Con.
No sooner had I settled in and wrangled the wifi, than a young man knocked on the door with a tray of ice cold milk and cookies, and a hand written welcome note from the managers of the show.
Something tells me that I’m going to look very kindly on Phoenix Comic Con.
Well, we are launching the Bleeding Cool Magazine preview issue zero here, holding the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards on Friday and running a Bleeding Cool panel on Saturday, so they are being extra lovely to us.
Mmm. Ice cold milk and cookies. Room 632 if anyone wants any.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017