I’ve just landed at Phoenix, Arizona (after the air stewardess told us that if we looked out of the left windows, we could see fire and smoke) and have been whisked to my hotel room for tomorrow’s Phoenix Comic Con.
No sooner had I settled in and wrangled the wifi, than a young man knocked on the door with a tray of ice cold milk and cookies, and a hand written welcome note from the managers of the show.
Something tells me that I’m going to look very kindly on Phoenix Comic Con.
Well, we are launching the Bleeding Cool Magazine preview issue zero here, holding the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards on Friday and running a Bleeding Cool panel on Saturday, so they are being extra lovely to us.
Mmm. Ice cold milk and cookies. Room 632 if anyone wants any.
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017
- John Barrowman Dances On Stage In A TARDIS Dress At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017