I’ve just landed at Phoenix, Arizona (after the air stewardess told us that if we looked out of the left windows, we could see fire and smoke) and have been whisked to my hotel room for tomorrow’s Phoenix Comic Con.
No sooner had I settled in and wrangled the wifi, than a young man knocked on the door with a tray of ice cold milk and cookies, and a hand written welcome note from the managers of the show.
Something tells me that I’m going to look very kindly on Phoenix Comic Con.
Well, we are launching the Bleeding Cool Magazine preview issue zero here, holding the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards on Friday and running a Bleeding Cool panel on Saturday, so they are being extra lovely to us.
Mmm. Ice cold milk and cookies. Room 632 if anyone wants any.
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017