I’ve just landed at Phoenix, Arizona (after the air stewardess told us that if we looked out of the left windows, we could see fire and smoke) and have been whisked to my hotel room for tomorrow’s Phoenix Comic Con.
No sooner had I settled in and wrangled the wifi, than a young man knocked on the door with a tray of ice cold milk and cookies, and a hand written welcome note from the managers of the show.
Something tells me that I’m going to look very kindly on Phoenix Comic Con.
Well, we are launching the Bleeding Cool Magazine preview issue zero here, holding the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards on Friday and running a Bleeding Cool panel on Saturday, so they are being extra lovely to us.
Mmm. Ice cold milk and cookies. Room 632 if anyone wants any.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018