That’s the comment DC’s Senior VP Publicity Courtney Simmons gave to ABC News from Burbank when asked for comment on the story we ran yesterday, that DC were to reintroduce a preexisting character into the New DCU, and changing their sexual orientation in the process. It caused quite the stir.
So we have a gender, we have a date and we have a level of recognisability. And we know it’s not Skeets.
Suddenly the candidates have reduced rather…
- How Someone Who Had Never Read A Comic Book In Their Life Became A Graphic Novelist - May 28, 2017
- The Cosplay Of Phoenix Comicon 2017 In 150 Shots - May 28, 2017
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017