That’s the comment DC’s Senior VP Publicity Courtney Simmons gave to ABC News from Burbank when asked for comment on the story we ran yesterday, that DC were to reintroduce a preexisting character into the New DCU, and changing their sexual orientation in the process. It caused quite the stir.
So we have a gender, we have a date and we have a level of recognisability. And we know it’s not Skeets.
Suddenly the candidates have reduced rather…
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017