That’s the comment DC’s Senior VP Publicity Courtney Simmons gave to ABC News from Burbank when asked for comment on the story we ran yesterday, that DC were to reintroduce a preexisting character into the New DCU, and changing their sexual orientation in the process. It caused quite the stir.
So we have a gender, we have a date and we have a level of recognisability. And we know it’s not Skeets.
Suddenly the candidates have reduced rather…
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017