In July, The Walking Dead Escape: San Diego is a new public obstacle course event, timed for Comic Con and the release of Walking Dead #100. It will take place at the nearby Petco Park, transformed into a San Diego starting to lose its civilisation. Whish is what San Diego usually looks like during Con season. And you can sign up to be a Survivor, a Walker or a Spectator right here, whether you have a San Diego ticket or not.
Fancy going and telling Bleeding Cool all about it? Make sure you look for these items as well.
In other news, in August, Spawn #222 will go for a Walking Dead #1 homage for the Spawn anniversary.
What else is Walking Dead for August? Well The Walking Dead #101 obviously…
The 2013 Walking Dead Calendar…
A couple of new T-shirts.
And some trading cards from Cryptozoic Entertainment. More stuff to come for San Diego as well I’m told…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018