In July, The Walking Dead Escape: San Diego is a new public obstacle course event, timed for Comic Con and the release of Walking Dead #100. It will take place at the nearby Petco Park, transformed into a San Diego starting to lose its civilisation. Whish is what San Diego usually looks like during Con season. And you can sign up to be a Survivor, a Walker or a Spectator right here, whether you have a San Diego ticket or not.
Fancy going and telling Bleeding Cool all about it? Make sure you look for these items as well.
In other news, in August, Spawn #222 will go for a Walking Dead #1 homage for the Spawn anniversary.
What else is Walking Dead for August? Well The Walking Dead #101 obviously…
The 2013 Walking Dead Calendar…
A couple of new T-shirts.
And some trading cards from Cryptozoic Entertainment. More stuff to come for San Diego as well I’m told…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017