In July, The Walking Dead Escape: San Diego is a new public obstacle course event, timed for Comic Con and the release of Walking Dead #100. It will take place at the nearby Petco Park, transformed into a San Diego starting to lose its civilisation. Whish is what San Diego usually looks like during Con season. And you can sign up to be a Survivor, a Walker or a Spectator right here, whether you have a San Diego ticket or not.
Fancy going and telling Bleeding Cool all about it? Make sure you look for these items as well.
In other news, in August, Spawn #222 will go for a Walking Dead #1 homage for the Spawn anniversary.
What else is Walking Dead for August? Well The Walking Dead #101 obviously…
The 2013 Walking Dead Calendar…
A couple of new T-shirts.
And some trading cards from Cryptozoic Entertainment. More stuff to come for San Diego as well I’m told…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017