In July, The Walking Dead Escape: San Diego is a new public obstacle course event, timed for Comic Con and the release of Walking Dead #100. It will take place at the nearby Petco Park, transformed into a San Diego starting to lose its civilisation. Whish is what San Diego usually looks like during Con season. And you can sign up to be a Survivor, a Walker or a Spectator right here, whether you have a San Diego ticket or not.
Fancy going and telling Bleeding Cool all about it? Make sure you look for these items as well.
In other news, in August, Spawn #222 will go for a Walking Dead #1 homage for the Spawn anniversary.
What else is Walking Dead for August? Well The Walking Dead #101 obviously…
The 2013 Walking Dead Calendar…
A couple of new T-shirts.
And some trading cards from Cryptozoic Entertainment. More stuff to come for San Diego as well I’m told…
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers (VIDEO) - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017