Now, you know we like our original art here at Bleeding Cool. But when an OA story passes up a post about a near-naked woman in the Batmobile in a few evening hours, you know you’re onto something interesting. Exactly what, I’m not sure, but the forum has some theories.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Albert Moy sells Jim Lee’s original art on his behalf. He’s just put up the pages from the New 52 Free Comic Book Day volume. In which you get to see not only Jim Lee and Scott William’s original art for the story – but also the patch job they had to do to change the Hal Jordan Green Lantern to a new unidentified by black Green Lantern.
While shooting a commercial for ShootTheCentrefold.com using the actual Batmobile from the 1998 Batman movie, North Miami Beach cops pulled over the vehicle. Producers were waiting around the corner with cameras rolling for the Batmobile to drive by.
Not so much the New 52, as the New 17.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
I think we can assume that this happens in the film. There’s being up the creek without a paddle, and then there’s being without a boat.
Having been moved to the verge of a standing ovation by Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner in The Avengers, Rizzoli & Isles star Angie Harmon has decided she has to be She-Hulk.
The new, US-set Sherlock Holmes show Elementary has received a full-season order and will premiere on CBS this Autumn. Yesterday brough the first official image of Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu as Holmes and Dr. Joan Watson; the first official plot blurb; and first official trailer, all of which appeared here on the site.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017