Some EPK clips from Ridley Scott’s Prometheus have turned up on YouTube, twice over. They’re bridged by a clip we saw earlier in the week, but they’re full of new stuff in and of themselves.
One question, though… why is David proclaiming trailer-friendly epithets to himself? I hope that comes over better in context.
And it’s interesting that Shaw refers to “the head” and not “the helmet.” This film is head obsessed. Perhaps as much as Blade Runner had a thing about eyes.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014