While shooting a commercial for ShootTheCentrefold.com using the actual Batmobile from the 1998 Batman movie, North Miami Beach cops pulled over the vehicle. Producers were waiting around the corner with cameras rolling for the Batmobile to drive by.
The driver, in platform heels and little else was given a warning for “Improper Footwear While Operating A Motor Vehicle.”
That’s right, she got in trouble for wearing too much when driving the Batmobile.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Supermans Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017