Shops just can’t keep this comic in stock, and the usual reduction of orders for subsequent issues from retailers hasn’t been matched by lessening demand – quite the reverse. As retailers struggle to catch up, copies of tomorrow’s copy have already been presold for $13.50 on eBay. Quite remarkable.
The ComicsPro variant of Thief OF Thieves #1, has been sold CGC slabbed 9.8 for over a thousand dollars. while a signed copy of the varuiant sold openly at the Image Expo and CGC slabbed sells for over $600. And the standard, uynvarianted, unslabbed, first issue goes for $65.
It’s a phenomenon. And only four issues old. This is the new Chew.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017