Shops just can’t keep this comic in stock, and the usual reduction of orders for subsequent issues from retailers hasn’t been matched by lessening demand – quite the reverse. As retailers struggle to catch up, copies of tomorrow’s copy have already been presold for $13.50 on eBay. Quite remarkable.
The ComicsPro variant of Thief OF Thieves #1, has been sold CGC slabbed 9.8 for over a thousand dollars. while a signed copy of the varuiant sold openly at the Image Expo and CGC slabbed sells for over $600. And the standard, uynvarianted, unslabbed, first issue goes for $65.
It’s a phenomenon. And only four issues old. This is the new Chew.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017