Shops just can’t keep this comic in stock, and the usual reduction of orders for subsequent issues from retailers hasn’t been matched by lessening demand – quite the reverse. As retailers struggle to catch up, copies of tomorrow’s copy have already been presold for $13.50 on eBay. Quite remarkable.
The ComicsPro variant of Thief OF Thieves #1, has been sold CGC slabbed 9.8 for over a thousand dollars. while a signed copy of the varuiant sold openly at the Image Expo and CGC slabbed sells for over $600. And the standard, uynvarianted, unslabbed, first issue goes for $65.
It’s a phenomenon. And only four issues old. This is the new Chew.
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017