Can’t quite work out the motivation here.
But a customer of the Regal Cinema in Abingdon, Baltimore, was rather annoyed to discover that the showing of The Avengers that he’d paid to see had captions.
He remonstrated with cinema staff who offered him a refund or replacement tickets. He refused both and returned to his seat. Until the film had finished, when after another altercation with staff, he pulled the fire alarm, summoning firemen and policemen to the cinema. Well, I suppose it stopped everyoine else from seeing the film they’d paid for…
The 34-year-old man local man has now been summoned to court.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018