Can’t quite work out the motivation here.
But a customer of the Regal Cinema in Abingdon, Baltimore, was rather annoyed to discover that the showing of The Avengers that he’d paid to see had captions.
He remonstrated with cinema staff who offered him a refund or replacement tickets. He refused both and returned to his seat. Until the film had finished, when after another altercation with staff, he pulled the fire alarm, summoning firemen and policemen to the cinema. Well, I suppose it stopped everyoine else from seeing the film they’d paid for…
The 34-year-old man local man has now been summoned to court.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017