Can’t quite work out the motivation here.
But a customer of the Regal Cinema in Abingdon, Baltimore, was rather annoyed to discover that the showing of The Avengers that he’d paid to see had captions.
He remonstrated with cinema staff who offered him a refund or replacement tickets. He refused both and returned to his seat. Until the film had finished, when after another altercation with staff, he pulled the fire alarm, summoning firemen and policemen to the cinema. Well, I suppose it stopped everyoine else from seeing the film they’d paid for…
The 34-year-old man local man has now been summoned to court.
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017