Can’t quite work out the motivation here.
But a customer of the Regal Cinema in Abingdon, Baltimore, was rather annoyed to discover that the showing of The Avengers that he’d paid to see had captions.
He remonstrated with cinema staff who offered him a refund or replacement tickets. He refused both and returned to his seat. Until the film had finished, when after another altercation with staff, he pulled the fire alarm, summoning firemen and policemen to the cinema. Well, I suppose it stopped everyoine else from seeing the film they’d paid for…
The 34-year-old man local man has now been summoned to court.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017