It’s generally safe to assume that Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie are always planning something, being the expert chess players that they are, but new evidence has arisen that the old friends might be pooling their collective talent once more and indulging in some cooperative planning. By “new evidence”, I of course mean a tweet.
As much as I love Fry and Laurie as a comedy duo and realise that this is most likely a project for film, TV, radio or stage, I can’t help but picture the two of them working on some kind of zany invention like the self-peanutting prank tie, or possibly a new recipe for angel cake based on Fry’s choice of words.
Hugh Laurie’s schedule is also looking a lot more free these days, since he recently wrapped filming on Season 9 of House M.D.
Whatever it is, it seems to be in the early stages of to development, so here’s a bit of Fry and Laurie to sate your appetite until then.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012