We told you back in Janary that a Pathfinder comic was coming from Dynamite, based on the role playing game. Well fantasy writer Jim Zubkavich of Skullkickers and Shiftylook fame will be writing the book when its published in August, with art by Andrew Huerta, and covers by Lucio Parillo, Matteo Scalera, Dave Dorman, and Erik Jones.
Issue 1 is 40 pages of stuff for $3.99 including character profiles, game statistiics, and a pull oput map and poster. For, you know, playing games and the like. Here’s their bumf.
In issue #1, Valeros can rely on only his sword arm and his friends, the mysterious and beautiful sorcerer Seoni and silver tongued quick-witted elven rogue Merisiel, but nothing can prepare him for the dangers that lurk ahead. The scattered and chaotic goblin tribes of Varisia are changing, growing in power and unifying in ways no one has ever seen before. At the heart of this strange evolution is an ancient evil looking to establish itself anew.
“Pathfinder has blazed new trails in gaming and fiction, winning over thousands of fans all over the world. I’m absolutely thrilled to add to its mythology and flesh out the iconic characters at the heart of the Galorion world,” says writer Jim Zubkavich. “Sword and sorcery adventure pumps through my veins and I can’t wait for readers to experience what Dynamite and I have planned.”
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 17th December 2017 – So This Star Wars Film Came Out… - December 17, 2017
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels of November 2017 - December 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel March 2018 Solicits – Weapon H, Hulk, Hong Kong And Hope… - December 17, 2017