In the 1990s, Valiant Comics presented comic fans with a shared universe of unique characters that served not as imitators of established superheroes, but rather new concepts altogether. It was a decade where we thrilled to the science fiction of X-O Manowar, shivered with fear in the darkness of Shadowman, and explored a vibrant history in such titles as Eternal Warrior and Archer & Armstrong. After several changes in ownership and creative direction, new adventures of the once-beloved Valiant characters were no longer published, leaving dedicated fans waiting for a revival.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016