In the 1990s, Valiant Comics presented comic fans with a shared universe of unique characters that served not as imitators of established superheroes, but rather new concepts altogether. It was a decade where we thrilled to the science fiction of X-O Manowar, shivered with fear in the darkness of Shadowman, and explored a vibrant history in such titles as Eternal Warrior and Archer & Armstrong. After several changes in ownership and creative direction, new adventures of the once-beloved Valiant characters were no longer published, leaving dedicated fans waiting for a revival.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017