It all started in 1975. Before then, people would rather get some sun in the summertime, maybe even go swimming.But then Jaws gave us all two good reasons to stay off the beaches. Spielberg’s record breaker managed to hold onto the number one slot for 14 straight weeks in the summer of ‘75 (eat that, Hunger Games) and the Blockbuster season was born.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
UPDATE: In a controversial move, the release date of GI JOE: Retaliation has been moved to March 2013. You can read all about it on the GI JOE tag.
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017
- IDW C2E2: Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Walt Simonson, Bernie Wrightson, Star Wars, DuckTales, And Lots Of Other Good Stuff - April 21, 2017