It all started in 1975. Before then, people would rather get some sun in the summertime, maybe even go swimming.But then Jaws gave us all two good reasons to stay off the beaches. Spielberg’s record breaker managed to hold onto the number one slot for 14 straight weeks in the summer of ‘75 (eat that, Hunger Games) and the Blockbuster season was born.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
UPDATE: In a controversial move, the release date of GI JOE: Retaliation has been moved to March 2013. You can read all about it on the GI JOE tag.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017