It all started in 1975. Before then, people would rather get some sun in the summertime, maybe even go swimming.But then Jaws gave us all two good reasons to stay off the beaches. Spielberg’s record breaker managed to hold onto the number one slot for 14 straight weeks in the summer of ‘75 (eat that, Hunger Games) and the Blockbuster season was born.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
UPDATE: In a controversial move, the release date of GI JOE: Retaliation has been moved to March 2013. You can read all about it on the GI JOE tag.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016