Brian Wood explores dramatic landscapes from every angle. We’ve seen it time and time again in such titles as DMZ and Northlanders, both bestsellers that were instant hits with fans and critics alike. While his stories are deeply personal, he meticulously builds the environment with rich geographic, political, and cultural layers. It’s no wonder that we’re drawn helplessly (and ultimately, with much gratitude) into the worlds that he creates. But what happens when Wood decides instead to destroy a world?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016