Brian Wood explores dramatic landscapes from every angle. We’ve seen it time and time again in such titles as DMZ and Northlanders, both bestsellers that were instant hits with fans and critics alike. While his stories are deeply personal, he meticulously builds the environment with rich geographic, political, and cultural layers. It’s no wonder that we’re drawn helplessly (and ultimately, with much gratitude) into the worlds that he creates. But what happens when Wood decides instead to destroy a world?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017