We learned it on the first day of Economics 101. The price of a good is determined by the point where demand and scarcity meet.
Comic book retailers know how to order things that are tried and tested. Unless you’re surprise-killing Captain America, they’re pretty much down with that. But anything new is an unknown quantity and ordered as conservatively as Rick Perry’s underwear.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017