We learned it on the first day of Economics 101. The price of a good is determined by the point where demand and scarcity meet.
Comic book retailers know how to order things that are tried and tested. Unless you’re surprise-killing Captain America, they’re pretty much down with that. But anything new is an unknown quantity and ordered as conservatively as Rick Perry’s underwear.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017