We learned it on the first day of Economics 101. The price of a good is determined by the point where demand and scarcity meet.
Comic book retailers know how to order things that are tried and tested. Unless you’re surprise-killing Captain America, they’re pretty much down with that. But anything new is an unknown quantity and ordered as conservatively as Rick Perry’s underwear.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016