In Crossed, Garth Ennis created the ultimate apocalyptic scenario: a disease that tears through human civilization in an instant, turning its infected victims into sadistic thrill-killers. Called “Crossed” due to the shape of the rash that mars their faces, these lunatics are relentless, wholly devoid of regret or mercy. Who could stand up to such fiends, and where were they when the world came to an end? Enter the world of the Crossed if you dare…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016