Hitting hard both on BC and the internet at large today:I was writing the last issue of John Carter when the news came that Marvel had won a lawsuit against the heirs of Jack Kirby and Steve Bissette wrote an very impassioned post about the ethics of wokring for Marvel under those circumstances. Pretty much then, I figured I should finish the script I was writing and move on. Be sure to read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
“Marvel and DC are turning out quite problematic from an ethical view to continue working with…”
In August, Marvel have a new comic book. The First X-Men. They’ll tell you more about it on Monday. Which gives us a weekend to speculate.
I think, if somebody creates something, and it becomes highly successful, whoever is reaping the rewards should let the person [who] created it share in it, certainly. But so much of it is — it goes beyond creating
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
And the Doctor as well of course, no sexism here!
I think we can assume that Alice Eve won’t be playing a Klingon in the new Star Trek. Here she is, half out of her flight suit uniform and featuring a typically smooth forehead.
Here’s the full roster of tracks on Marc Streitenfeld‘s OST, though you may not wish to read on if you’re feeling spoiler-phobic.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017