Hitting hard both on BC and the internet at large today:I was writing the last issue of John Carter when the news came that Marvel had won a lawsuit against the heirs of Jack Kirby and Steve Bissette wrote an very impassioned post about the ethics of wokring for Marvel under those circumstances. Pretty much then, I figured I should finish the script I was writing and move on. Be sure to read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
“Marvel and DC are turning out quite problematic from an ethical view to continue working with…”
In August, Marvel have a new comic book. The First X-Men. They’ll tell you more about it on Monday. Which gives us a weekend to speculate.
I think, if somebody creates something, and it becomes highly successful, whoever is reaping the rewards should let the person [who] created it share in it, certainly. But so much of it is — it goes beyond creating
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
And the Doctor as well of course, no sexism here!
I think we can assume that Alice Eve won’t be playing a Klingon in the new Star Trek. Here she is, half out of her flight suit uniform and featuring a typically smooth forehead.
Here’s the full roster of tracks on Marc Streitenfeld‘s OST, though you may not wish to read on if you’re feeling spoiler-phobic.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016