I saw this with my own two eyes in a local Sainsbury’s but didn’t have my phone handy. Thankfully, Tim Murray saw the same thing and did get a snap.
Behind that big orange circle is the face of Matt Salinger, not Chris Evans. Of course, the Grandmas most likely to buy and gift this in the first place probably wouldn’t spot the difference any how.
I think using The Original Avenger as the tag line, coming so close to Marvel Studios’ The First Avenger subtitle as it does, is every bit as sneaky.
Anybody else live near a Sainsbury’s that stocks DVDs? Want to check out if this is a nationwide phenomena or just two isolated cases? Your pictures will be greatly appreciated.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014