Rich has a theory: Something has been tickling my head of late, reading the run up to the Court Of Owls. A theory, nothing more, not backed up by any actual evidence, that would be far too messy, that Scott Snyder is going to do something big to the legend of Batman. Do you think he’s right?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today
Something has been tickling my head of late, reading the run up to the Court Of Owls. A theory, nothing more, not backed up by any actual evidence, that would be far too messy, that Scott Snyder is going to do something big to the legend of Batman.
Jim Lee and Scott Williams are drawing a 1:200 variant cover for all the first issues of Before Watchmen. Here is their black and white work for the cover of Minutemen #1.
When Bleeding Cool broke the story of the new DC logo, we were able to ask comic book logo designer Rian Hughes what he thought, and he was rather complimentary.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today
As more and more people get to see The Avengers movie (it’s out in the UK today), there are more and more questions being asked. But these are the two bigger ones.
This is an interesting example of how people will misread a narrative, perhaps sometimes deliberately.
Sacha Baron Cohen has only given over to be interviewed “as himself” on a very small number of occasions – three, four maybe. The latest is a pretty extensive chat with Howard Stern.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016