Bryan Hitch, when he’s not drawing his hit Image series America’s Got Powers, or doing variant covers for DC (with a possible project for them in the near future?) is also reillustrating a series of classic Victorian novels.
Bryan will look to Jules Verne’s Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Lost World, H Rider Haggard’s King Solomon’s Mines, Bram Stoker’s Dracula and Robert Louis Stevenson’s The Strange Case Of Doctor Jekyll And Mister Hyde, with new colour covers and pencilled illustrations inside, such as the above image for Frankenstein.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017