Bryan Hitch, when he’s not drawing his hit Image series America’s Got Powers, or doing variant covers for DC (with a possible project for them in the near future?) is also reillustrating a series of classic Victorian novels.
Bryan will look to Jules Verne’s Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Lost World, H Rider Haggard’s King Solomon’s Mines, Bram Stoker’s Dracula and Robert Louis Stevenson’s The Strange Case Of Doctor Jekyll And Mister Hyde, with new colour covers and pencilled illustrations inside, such as the above image for Frankenstein.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017