GrantWatch: Preorders on Grant Morrison: Talking With Gods are open.
DoctorWatch: Simon Rohrmuller’s prints for Big Wow Comic Fest…
InterviewWatch: Excelsior interviewing the Marvel Universe, one at a time.
FootWatch: When The Punisher has to wear Bunny Slippers…
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
DIAL B for BLOG – THE WORLD’S GREATEST COMIC BLOGAZINE
Hello reader! Welcome to the 600th and final issue of Dial B for BLOG, the world’s most original comic book blogazine. We’re going out with a BOOM. I’m Robby Reed, and in this special issue, “Robby Reed meets Jack Kirby!” Whole books have been written about Jack Kirby, but they’ve never done what we’re going to do this issue. We’re going to “ZAP OUT!” And when we DO, even if you’re the greatest Kirby fan who ever lived, I promise you will see something NEW, and I don’t care if you’re Mark Evanier himself! (Hi Mark!) Buckle up, reader! This is the BIG ONE.
Received this in the mail. What can it mean?
That creators shouldn’t get worked up over Internet piracy because, hey, it enables people to sample the work and, by gosh, they will start buying it. And you’ll find plenty of people who will attest to doing just that.
But then there’s the guy who J.K. Woodward–sitting at the adjacent table right now at the Wildpig convention in New Jersey–told me about, who came up to him at the New York Comic Con. The fan was waxing effusively about J.K.’s work on FALLEN ANGEL, and how much he enjoyed his work…and then felt constrained to add, “I don’t actually buy it. I download it. But it’s great!”
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017