Now Jessica Chastain is out.
Sorry to say that Iron Man 3 isn’t going to work out. My schedule is jammed packed and I can’t fit anything else in. The press announced my possible attachment far too soon. I know many of you wanted me to be involved, and I’m so sorry to disappoint you. Hopefully there’ll be another Marvel film in my future. Shane Black and everyone on the IM3 team are really wonderful. I’m very excited to see the film when it comes out. xx
Hey, bloggers and junket dogs – I double dare you to grill her on the film until it’s out anyway. She has read the script after all. Probably. Probably enough that you could make her life a misery.
Before Chastain was offered the role, Diane Kruger, Isla Fisher and Gemma Arterton were all candidates for this part as “a sexy scientist,” who I assume to be Maya Hansen or some derivative of.
If it were to come to a vote, and I were to have a voice, I’d go for Arterton. You?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014